Part one Dialogue completion
1. Speaker A：Excuse me，but can you tell us where the conference room is?
Speaker B：_____. The conference room is located on the third floor of the hotel.
A. Of course，sir. B. Yes，please C. Right，sir. D. You are welcome.
2. Speaker A：_____
Speaker B：I'm running a temperature，and feel sick. （2006年真题）
A. What can I do for you？ B. What seems to be the trouble？
C. What are you doing these days？ D. How long has this been going on？ 3. Speaker A: Thank you so much for the wonderful dinner. Tom and I really enjoyed it.
Speaker B: ______. (2007年真题)
A. I'm glad you made it. B. You're quite welcome.
C. I like to share with others. D. You're always my best friends.
4. Speaker A: Well, I have to get back to the office now. It's been really nice talking to you.
Speaker B: ______. See you. （2007年真题）
A. Glad to meet you. B. Nice talking to you too.
C. I'll be right back. D. You shouldn't leave.
5. Man: My father can do cooking, carpentry, and a bit of gardening. （2008年真题）
Woman: He's a Jack of all trades, really.
Question: What does the woman mean?
A. The man's father has talent in trade.
B. The man's father works for Jack.
C. The man's father has many different skills.
D. The man's father does many jobs at the same time.
6. Woman: I want to try something in the project. What's your opinion?
Man: Great, I prefer to go by the book. At least it is safer, isn't it? （2008年真题）
Question: What does the man suggest?
A. Strictly obeying the established rules.
B. Trying something new from the book.
C. Testing a new but safer method.
D. Doing anything you want.
7. Woman: Are you going to Hawaii on your vacation? （2009年真题）
Man: Not this year. I am broke.
Woman: Oh! Come on.
Question: How does the woman take the man's words?
A. She thinks he's not serious. B. She feels sorry for the man.
C. She is surprised. D. She is amused.
8. Woman: Do you like the course we're taking? （2009年真题）
Man: It's beyond me.
Question: What does the man mean?
A. He doesn't want to answer the question. B. He doesn't like the course.
C. He can't understand the course. D. He feels comfortable with the course.
9. Man: It's raining cats and dogs outside. Did you remember to bring the umbrella?
Woman: Oops, ______. （2010年真题）
A. everything is fine
B. you can count on me
C. it'll clear up soon
D. it slipped my mind this morning
10. Man: ______. How can I possibly review all this material by next week?
Woman: Take it easy. I'll help you with it. （2010年真题）
A. I'm going crazy!
B. Can't wait.
C. I'm glad it's finally over.
D. What a load off!